Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II:
The sequel to the Crusader Kings (2004) historical Strategy game. Europe is in turmoil once again. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness. Increase your lands and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him in Crusader Kings II. Though beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and listen to the world whisper your name in awe. The game explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in the epic title with notable strategic and tactical depth.
Key Game Features:
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the Bishops;
- Expand your feudal domain at the expense of your rivals;
- Start a game in 1066 and forge 400 years of European history;
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode;
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each armed with their unique agendas in Crusader Kings II;
- Re-enact the Crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states;
- Gather Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your dynasty;
- Take on the role of a Christian noble in Crusader Kings II and carry them through the ages from Count to Emperor via the line of succession.