French movie industry stars have recently visited Moscow with director Frédéric Jardin and actor Tomer Sisley coming to present their Nuit Blanche film.
On the 19th of January, 2012 the creators of the movie titled Nuit Blanche (2012) came to Moscow to show their new crime thriller opening wide in Russia in the beginning of February. Its director is Frédéric Jardin, while the movie stars Tomer Sisley, who might be more familiar to you for his Largo Winch (2008-2011) dilogy roles, where he was playing Largo Winch himself.
Inside the Russian capital the visitors have got their very warm welcome from the Luxor film distribution company, which let journalists watch the upcoming title and then direct all the questions right to its makers. After the Press Day the famous duo opened the Premiere at the same place in the evening, when many autographs were given to the fans and a short speech was heard from the main stage.
Later on the team traveled to another Russian region, where in the town of Voronezh similar events will take place for the local populace. Soon we will tell you more about the Press Conference in Moscow, but meanwhile you can already read the sum up of its most important parts, if you scroll below. Nuit Blanche is an intense crime thriller telling a story of a cop, who has his son kidnapped by mafia.
The villains demand Vincent to deliver a pack of drugs to a night club, where the main mob is residing. Little does he know of already being secretly followed by his colleagues from the police department looking for anyone, who has connections in the crime world. Here any character has a hard time of being only good or bad constantly crossing the thin line between the Good and the Evil.
The Summary of the Press Conference with Tomer Sisley and Frédéric Jardin
- The duo liked Moscow, though Tomer Sisley was shocked with reckless driving of some citizens he could see;
- Nuit Blanche features provincial villains in the script. They are not criminal master minds, but pretend to be those, still featuring the irresponsible cruelty towards enemies;
- Largo Winch 3 (TBA) is expected by many to be the third part of the Action-Adventure film series. Though its producers, actors and even the Largo Winch brand owners are ready to make this one, still the talks are on hold with no one willing to make the first step, so this project is still on the shelf;
- Frédéric Jardin makes his answer to Hollywood by dismissing common US stereotypes in the film industry. The club in Nuit Blanche lacks many surveillance systems and tough guards, while the main characters behave like in real life not being able to stay true to only one aligment they look initially attached to;
- Working with the crowd was no less easy for this movie. The director tried to recreate the atmosphere of a regional night club always filled with a lot of people. Moving fast through dancers and couples to the next location became a foundation for many scenes requiring additional physical endurance from the performers;
- Tomer Sisley is ready to start filming in a new movie next April. At the same time he is working on his own project as a Writer and Producer. Though this title will hardly appear in cinemas in the 1,5-2 next years. At the same time The Champion (2012) as a next Tomer’s film might be released in 2012-2013, and something is already known about this own. The story will tell you about a boxer struggling for life in the concentration camp of the Second World War (1939-1945).
Tomer Sisley visits Moscow the second time