Medal of Honor (2010)
Medal of Honor – the continuation of the cult series shooter from Electronic Arts. At this time, developers can feel as an American commando who is in present-day Afghanistan. The game’s plot will unfold around a real-life hero – a soldier from a special unit of the U.S. Army – Tier 1 Operators. The main emphasis on the developers made the realism of fighting in what they were helped by consultants from the military structures of the United States.
· Single and multiplayer modes of play make two different studios. The single-player campaign is engaged in EA Los Angeles, and the battles online – EA DICE, best known for the series Battlefield.
· Completely redesigned Unreal Engine 3.
· Possibility control a huge amount of equipment – from helicopters to the quads.
· Varied landscape on which the battle tactics.
· Diverse missions, including – rescue hostages, attack terrorist camps, diversantskie attacks.
· Age 18 rating, allowing the developer to show the cruelty of the war in Afghanistan.