King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame
King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame:
A direct sequel to the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame (2009), which combined kingdom management on the global map and tactical real-time battles. In this age of chivalry magic and myth come alive, while you are destined to help one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale.
Key Game Features:
- Large scale battles,with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes;
- Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded moralitychart that unlocks new features;
- Intense bossfights,where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes;
- Dark fantasy setting, where King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself;
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations of the Coretech 3D engine and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience.