Ask your question about King Arthur II today! The game will be released in January, 2012.
Dear Readers! We are happy to tell you more about the upcoming King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame. You could use this unique chance to know things that are important for you about this game. Before asking a question, it’d be wise to read our Preview, where you can already find an in-depth look of the available features in a campaign featuring the separate Prologue chapter available for Pre-Orders.
Your questions were accepted till the 4th of January, 2012. The answers to the most popular topics have been published in this Article. We are ready to tell you more about the strategical and tactical gameplay, story quests, RPG elements, exciting battles or technical aspects of this title including visuals, art and sound.
For submitting a question all you needed to do is just to Login or Register and then fill all of the form fields supplied with this FAQ. The form was accessible only to all the registered users of our website, though you can create a new account at any time using the links provided above.
Now on we are closing this FAQ and are concluding its results. You can see them here in the Summary. If you didn’t find your question in the list, then don’t worry, we will surely hold more such events in future letting you get a taste of the newest video games first.
Readers FAQ featuring King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame
King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame
King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame:
A direct sequel to the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame (2009), which combined kingdom management on the global map and tactical real-time battles. In this age of chivalry magic and myth come alive, while you are destined to help one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale.
Key Game Features:
- Large scale battles,with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes;
- Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded moralitychart that unlocks new features;
- Intense bossfights,where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes;
- Dark fantasy setting, where King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself;
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations of the Coretech 3D engine and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience.